All Colorado State Parks have entrance fees. All vehicles are required to have an entrance pass and some parks have walk-in fees.
Which Parks Pass is right for you?
Click on the parks pass name to learn about purchasing requirements and options.
- Annual Parks Pass - $70 per vehicle. Our Annual Pass can now be purchased at any time of year and is valid for a full 12 months of use. The pass is good through the last day of the month, one year from purchase. Purchase it online today!
- Annual Multiple Pass - $35 per vehicle. After purchase of Annual Pass, vehicles in same household are eligible for a discounted multiple pass.
- Aspen Leaf Pass - $60 per vehicle (CO Residents 64 years or older). The Aspen Leaf pass is available for purchase at any time of year and is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Aspen Leaf Multiple Pass - $30 per vehicle. After purchase of Aspen Annual Pass, senior must be in whole or part owner of additional vehicles to be eligible for a discounted multiple pass.
- Aspen Leaf Lifetime Card - $300 (purchase of card allows for one Aspen Free Pass each year when card is presented. Card itself does not provide entry)
*In addition to the cost listed above, for entrance to Cherry Creek State Park, an annual $3 water basin authority pass is also required.
Yes, annual vehicle passes that are purchased in large quantities (at least 20) during a single sales transaction at a State Park facility may receive the following discounts:
- If you purchase 20-49 passes = 20% discount
- If you purchase 50-99 passes = 25% discount
- If you purchase 100+ passes = 30% discount