This small campground along the reservoir offers a quiet getaway. The 36 campsites and two Yurts at Pearl Lake all of the campsites are sunny and have views of both the lake and surrounding views of our Colorado mountains. View Pearl Lake State Park Map.
Pearl Lake Upper Loop pictures 1, 2, 3,4,5,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,18,19,20,21,22,23
Pearl Lake Yurts pictures 6 ,16 Yurt Winter pictures 6, 16
Pearl Lake Lower Loop pictures 24,25,25a,26,27,28,29,29a,30,30a,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,37a,38,
All campsites at Pearl Lake are $18 /night, and can accommodate tents, trailers and smaller motor homes. Camping rates change to $16/night from Oct. 1st to April 30th. Amenities include:
- Level Parking Areas
- Table/fire ring, 14 x 14 ft tent pads. All tents and equipment need to be set up on the high-use pads.
- Drinking water is available from hydrants located throughout the campground.
- Facilities also include vault toilets and one flush toilet located in the lower loop.
- Pearl Lake campers may use shower, laundry and dump station facilities at nearby Steamboat Lake.
- Snow conditions generally permit camping at Pearl Lake from late May through mid-October.
- The park is closed to camping during the winter, but check with neighboring Steamboat Lake State Park.
- Pets--on a leash and under control--are welcome.
- Please do not hang items from trees.
Due to the popularity of the park, reservations are strongly recommended.
Leave your tent at home and stay in one of the two yurts available for reservations year round. Yurts, reminiscent of tents used by nomads on the steppes of Mongolia and Siberia, are round tents on a wooden frame with circular skylights and windows to provide illumination. Built on an elevated deck, the 20-foot diameter yurts sleep up to six people.
Sorry, cooking, and smoking aren’t allowed in the yurts.
Pets are allowed in Yurt #16 ONLY. An additional $10.00 pet fee per day is required
At this time no pets are allowed in Yurt #6
Yurts are $70 a night, and include:
- Electric heat and power
- A ceiling fan and light
- Screened windows and a skylight
- Each yurt is furnished with a table and chairs
- Two sets of bunk beds, the lower bunk is a double sized futon
- A picnic table, deck chairs and fire ring
Guests should bring:
- Bedding such as sleeping bags or sheets, blankets and pillows.
- Cookware used for camping
Winter offers an exceptionally remote experience with trees and yurts covered in snow and only accessible by snowshoe, ski or snowmobile.
From the last week in October until Memorial Day, the road to access the yurts closes due to snow. The cross-country ski or snowshoe trail into the yurts is approximately 1/2 mile long. There is no drinking water available at the yurts during the winter months.
Maximum occupancy is 6 per yurt. From May 1st through November 30th, the camping minimum night stay for the yurts is two nights. For more information see the reservations page, or check fees.
Reserve a campsite or yurt at Pearl Lake State Park online now!