Groups can camp at the Dunes Group Campground and up to 100 people can picnic at the adjacent Centennial Group Picnic Area.
- Dunes Group Campground has a total of 18 campsites.
- There is a 12-site minimum required in order to reserve the campground for your group.
- Maximum: 1 hardside unit plus 1 tent -or- 2 tents per campsite.
- Maximum: 6 people per campsite.
- The campground may be reserved as either all electric or all non-electric. There will be no combinations allowed.
- A State Parks pass is required on each vehicle.
- Quiet hours are observed from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Only 3.2% alcohol permitted. Any 6% alcohol or hard liquor will be disposed of.
- Camping permits expire at noon.
- A dump station is located on the west side of Jackson Lake.
- Group picnic and group camping reservations, for May 1st through Labor Day weekend, will be accepted beginning February 1st -- Remember, reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance for these facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to its popularity, send your application (plus fees) as soon as possible to increase your chances of reserving your favorite date. No waiting lists will be established, plus reservations will not be confirmed until payment is received.
Photos of Campsites #1-#18
Driving Directions to Jackson
Dunes Campground Map